terça-feira, 17 de agosto de 2010

Thanks for exist.



I wanted to find the right words to describe who you are, but the words are small, to describe something as grand as you. You know, I can not tell you or express how good it is their presence in my life, yes you are a true friend. You can pass me something so good, so grand, a safety and a love that many would like to receive, and I'm lucky enough to receive all of my best friend. You know, you make me so well, it's so nice to be able to trust you and know that you also trust me, it's so good when you start making jokes to me, just to see my smile, even in the most difficult or complicated for my life, you can always get a smile on my face, you always make me calm in any situation, even before surgery for a stomach HUAIEHOAEAD 'is so good to feel safe when you hold me or when I'm near you, you taught me a lot knew about it, show me that we must always show affection for the people we love, because you never know what will be the last time we'll see.You know, I thank God for every moment I spent with you, for every joke, every conversation, every outburst, for everything. I will feel very lack of that, if I ever get away from you ... but the good thing is that we bring something to our life, at least me, you showed me many things, and I do not know how to thank you. I miss waking up and going to school, just to see you all holy days, hahaha, I miss it when we see one day a week, and I will miss, is when we see a time in month but let's not let that happen ok? HUAIEHOAUEAD not live without you. Never thought we'd have a bond so strong, I never imagined you would be one of the people I love most in my life, it looks like things are eh, hahaha, no concept too, are totally different, and we can still be best friends.You know, our friendship has been proven many times, as we did, we already share many things, have experienced many things too, already vented, as we weep, we have done many things together, and even with all the evidence for our friendship, we never let she dies, even though it has many "wolves" out there, wanting to destroy her, I want you to know I'll always be with you, and I'll always fight to have you near me, there will be people who will be able to destroy everything that we've lived together, I think, that the love I feel for you, it goes further than any obstacle we have to face.
And remember if one day turn it all just memories I'll always be right next to you, even though we are far from our skies will always be the same.
That is, I love my best friend cat: *


"Seguir adiante é uma coisa simples,
o difícil é o que deixar para trás...
Então quando você lê isso, fique sabendo,
eu gostaria de estar com você...
Por favor, sorria quando você pensar em mim."


( Á Tout Le Monde )

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário